- EveryDay Q&A with Jennifer Kretschman, MTSS Director, Sacramento City Unified School District
- Unprecedented numbers of students have disappeared during the pandemic. Schools are working harder than ever to find them.
- How to reach the unreachable: Closing K-12 attendance gaps.
- How Schools Are Measuring Attendance During the Pandemic—and How They Should Be
- How Sacramento City Unified found ‘lost’ students during distance learning featuring Principal Nate McGill of Ethel I. Baker and Jennifer Kretschman of SCUSD.